Marketing & Communications Intern
Duration: 1 month (with a possibility of extension to 3-6 months based on performance).
This is a full-time position beginning in March 2021 and we will be considering applicants on a rolling basis.
The role will involve assisting the Growth Team demonstrate to the UK education market how Purlos is improving student success & outcomes by transforming how institutions engage with their student. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to support the smooth functioning of the department. These include producing content for our blog, regular press releases, supporting the management of our social media channels and more. The position will be suitable for someone who is at the beginning of their marketing & communications career and interested in upskilling fast.
As an intern, you will report directly to our Growth Manager who will support your learning and development. Throughout the placement, you will have regular opportunities to learn, develop, grow and of course gain continuous feedback, coaching and mentoring to further support your learning. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to experience Marketing & Communication activities at the forefront of the EdTech industry.
Purlos is changing way that learners connect with Colleges and Universities pre-enrolment. We help more young learners every day access the education they deserve. Purlos is one of the fastest growing EdTech start-up based in London with a completely unique proposition and a mission to help 10 million students enter formal education by 2025 and find the right path.
- Your main role will be to support our growth team through smart and engaging content
- Purlos is a B2B (Business to Business) business, which means that our growth and marketing efforts are directed at big accounts
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, expanding your skills and providing insight into the fast-paced nature of a startup but also becoming fully immersed in our business and helping us grow exponentially too
- Think up growth and marketing tactics
- Implement growth and marketing tactics
- Content creation – blog, PR pieces, tought leadership articles
- Content research
- Ownership of key social media channels
- Produce and distribute high-quality brand-aligned graphic materials such as infographics, videos, and presentations
- Support in the logistics and distribution of Purlos’s online marketing efforts such as webinars, podcasts, and panel discussions.
How to Apply
Please get in touch if you want to join the EdTech revolution by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a brief covering letter outlining why you think you would be perfect for this role.
If you are interested in working in an innovative, energetic, and collaborative environment, driving large-scale social impact, helping solve unique scalability challenges, and being part of an exciting stage of a high-growth company, please apply! We are always looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our team.