Customer Success Intern
Duration: 1 month (with a possibility of extension to 3-6 months based on performance)
This is a full-time position beginning in March 2021 and we will be considering applicants on a rolling basis.
The Customer Success team is essential to helping our client’s feel supported and Purlos maintain it’s position as one of London’s fastest growing Startups (1000% YoY).
We are looking for a Customer Success Intern (CSI) to ensure the smooth onboarding of new clients, to support them through the first 90 days of their lifecycle, and to drive upselling & cross-selling opportunities.
Ultimately, you will help us to drive growth at Purlos by increasing the “renewal rates” of existing clients, and drive revenue through up-selling and cross-selling. The promotion path is from to Customer Success Manager (CSM) Senior CSM (SCSM) and then up to Success Director (SD).
To let you know a little bit about our approach; we have created an amazing admissions platform that is for educational institutions to help increase revenue by reducing student drop-outs. Our “human-assisted” digital assistant connects to students through WhatsApp to help answer questions for prospective students. More importantly, we use A.I. to analyse the conversations and highlight the most “at-risk” students to help our clients retain more students and grow.
Purlos is changing way that learners connect with Colleges and Universities pre-enrolment. We help more young learners every day access the education they deserve. Purlos is one of the fastest growing EdTech start-up based in London with a completely unique proposition and a mission to help 10 million students enter formal education by 2025 and find the right path.
- Manage a portfolio of educational institutions
- Organize onboarding materials
- Support clients with immediate issues
- Take responsibility for monthly customer support calls
- Each client has 3 calls monthly with a customer support executive
- Manage and escalate support issues
- Highlight urgent issues straight away
- Escalate Tier 2 issues within 1 hour
- Set up a strategic approach to managing issues effectively
- Engage with multiple teams at Purlos
- Work with the Operations Director to streamline processes
- Work with the Leadership team, Chat agent team, and the Product team
- Communicate with the growth team – in order to pass the baton after a sale is complete
- Maintain success metrics
- Measure and improve the NPS score (net promoter score)
- Increase company revenue by upselling and cross-selling features and products
- You are energetic, driven and tenacious
- Thrive in fast-paced and high-energy environments and can think on their feet to rapidly understand and solve problems
- You are passionate about supporting customers to achieve the best outcomes
- You are smart, creative, and have an eagerness to learn at every opportunity
- You are an excellent communicator, both on the phone and via email
- You are a master of efficiency and love using technology to get things done quickly
- You have a business, sales, or customer service background
- Remote work or co-working (until June 2021)
How to Apply
Please get in touch if you want to join the EdTech revolution by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a brief covering letter outlining why you think you would be perfect for this role.
If you are interested in working in an innovative, energetic, and collaborative environment, driving large-scale social impact, helping solve unique scalability challenges, and being part of an exciting stage of a high-growth company, please apply! We are always looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our team.