Duration: 1 month (with a possibility of extension to 3-6 months based on performance)
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our Growth Team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Your contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
As a marketing intern, you will report directly to our Growth Manager who will support your learning and development. Throughout the placement, you will have regular opportunities to learn, develop, grow and of course gain continuous feedback, coaching and mentoring to further support your learning. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to experience Marketing activities at the forefront of the EdTech industry.
This is a full-time position beginning in March 2021 and we will be considering applicants on a rolling basis.
Purlos is changing way that learners connect with Colleges and Universities pre-enrolment. We help more young learners every day access the education they deserve. Purlos is one of the fastest growing EdTech start-up based in London with a completely unique proposition and a mission to help 10 million students enter formal education by 2025 and find the right path.
- Your main role will be to support our growth team – the focus of which is to think up good ways of getting sales leads
- Purlos is a B2B (Business to Business) business, which means that our growth and marketing efforts are directed at big accounts
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, expanding your skills and providing insight into the fast-paced nature of a startup but also becoming fully immersed in our business and helping us grow exponentially too
- Using growth hacking tools to automate the lead generation process
- Think up growth and marketing tactics
- Implement growth and marketing tactics
- Content creation
- Contact research
How to Apply
Please get in touch if you want to join the EdTech revolution by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a brief covering letter outlining why you think you would be perfect for this role.
If you are interested in working in an innovative, energetic, and collaborative environment, driving large-scale social impact, helping solve unique scalability challenges, and being part of an exciting stage of a high-growth company, please apply! We are always looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our team.